Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Back to College Day 1

Afternoon Everyone,

I have been planning and planning how I am going to put all this together, just in time to make sure everything gets done and nobody forgets anything before we all head off over the next couple months. 

     I am a huge notecard, sticky note, planner lover! Over the last 3 years I have been pinning everything and anything to do with college on Pinterest and I finally decided to organize it all. Because space is limited in the dorms I didn't want to have to take too many binders filled with life information so I found an even simpler way to do things. 

     All of my simple college girl recipes are on notecards and I put a ring through them. This way they are easy to keep track of all being in one place without taking up a ton of room. (Watch tomorrow for smoothie making 101) This way I can keep all my smoothie recipes in one place and have them handy for using with my Magic Bullet. For the next year we will only need those simple recipes because at some point we will become sick of eating dorm food and want something that reminds us of home even if its that smoothie mom made us as kids.


     My best friend is going all the way to Arizona for school next year and I am scared out of my mind to loose her. So what do I do to make myself feel better? Help her organize her life! Over the last three months I have been making her a set of notecards with everything she will ever need to know for her next four years. They include everything from how to build your credit to how to make a grilled cheese in a dorm room. Watch for upcoming post that include what is in Lyndsey's College Guide 101! 

     Sticky notes basically keep me running most days. I have so much going on all the time that I often forget what the heck I am doing. I got sticky notes to match my new planner and when I need to remember something really important I write it down and stick it somewhere on my laptop because then I will remember to do whatever is so important. 

I've gotta get working on these next posts, so order your magic bullet while you wait!

Until Next Time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment