Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Back to College: How to Plan Your Busy Life

     The next four years of life are going to be the best, yet most crazy. You'll be going to school, studying, involved in clubs and organizations, possibly working a part time job while still trying to enjoy life as much as possible!
Use a Planner

      The biggest thing about managing these hectic, never stop going weeks is to use your planner. Don't miss anything! I organize everything into categories; must do's, should do's, could do's.

Must Do's: Eat, Sleep, Go to Class, Study, Complete Assignments

Should Do's: Ride my Horses, Work Out, Attend meetings and appointments

Could Do's: Daytime Nap, Watch TV (Netflix), Social Media

Make Additional Lists

     I make additional lists of things to do when life gets ahead of me. Makes it things so much easier. I make lists of everything to do on big sticky notes and put those in my planner to keep it all in one place. Put everything in order of priority of what needs to be done first.

Plan Ahead

     The most important thing to do is plan ahead; make meals, do your laundry the weekend before, pre make smoothie packets (for those smoothie addicts). The most important thing for me to do is clean my entire place but most importantly my workspace. The clean environment really helps me to get motivated. I always make sure my fridge is stocked up with all my favorite snacks and easy meals because I know I won't have time to cook. 

Until Next Time xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment