Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Beach Dayys

      There is just a few simple items you need for a perfect day at the beach! Don't over pack and make sure to leave your electronics such as iPad's at home because you don't want them to overheat in the sunshine. Don't forget your water bottle, you don't want to get dehydrated in the sunshine!

The totes you can pick up by the check out in stores like TjMaxx are the best! 

You can't forget your aviators! 

Big beach towels are the best and long enough to lay out on in the sand! 

My PINK water bottle is my favorite, I fill the whole thing up with ice and the rest with water, and it stays cold for hours!

Most importantly remember sunscreen! These are my favorite and especially the Neutrogena for my face, it doesn't get oily at all.

Enjoy the beach, sunshine and holiday! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment