Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Home Office Remodel

     My office always follows me everywhere, and it always seems I become more and more busy! Sometimes I take work home with me, but often times I'm filling out barrel racing paperwork or prepping for an exam. This summer I am working to become even more organized and keep it all separate yet together! I've been searching around for some office organization pieces and coming up with a few of my own, let me know if you have any tips of your own and I would love to include them on here. 

Save money buying a white board calendar you can use all year! 



This paper drawer is perfect for printer and lined paper and could be painted or decorated to go with your office theme. 





Magnet boards are so simple and can even be made from a cookie tray. Just spray paint the cookie tray to match the rest of your decor and there you have it. They are perfect for anything from postcards and pictures to receipts or keys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment