Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Purse Organization

Anyone who is extremely busy and always on the go knows how easy it is for their purse to become a complete mess! 

To avoid a mess I have followed a few simple guide lines: 
1- Keep your bag small
2- Have a bag for everything
3- Put things back where they belong
4- Don't just throw cash & change in your bag


I keep all my personal items in this little bag, that way they are out of the way!


My coin/ card holder was life changing, I now keep all my change, Starbucks cards, and coupons in here. Keeps them all together and the only thing I need when running in for a coffee. 


My planner is my life, it goes with me everywhere. 


My wallet is cute and simple and not too big that it takes up my entire bag, it holds everything I need. 

Now keeping your tote bag for class/ work organized is another story for a later time! Hope this helps & would love feed back! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment