Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Meet Maddi

Hi, 

     Ever since I can remember I have been crazy about being organized. In Kindergarten I became obsessed with classrooms and converted mine and my brother's playroom into a classroom where he was my student. I clean my room weakly and am always searching for new ways to keep it organized, and tidy. Prior to finals week I have to completely clean my room and organize my study space just to keep my sanity! 
     This summer it is my goal to not only remodel my room but have it as organized as possible to maximize the little space I have. I search daily on Pinterest (my favorite site) to find new ideas about staying organized especially for my study area. I have had deep searches lately to find ways to maximize the space in my horse trailer's track room and find organization tips! I don't have a lot of space but I want to use up every inch possible. I am also addicted to cleaning and organizing my tack room. 
     When I'm not being a freak about being organized, I'm competing at barrel races across Washington or boating and enjoying the family cabin in the San Juan Islands. 
 Sunset in the San Juan Islands 




No comments:

Post a Comment